8 Great Reasons to Homeschool
- Spend more time together as a family.
- Be in control of which moral and religious principles are taught.
- Promote the principle that every child is a child of God, who is loved, valued, and capable of success.
- Allow your child to work at his natural pace and ability without tears and frustration.
- Provide long, uninterrupted blocks of time for writing, reading, playing, thinking, or working so that the child is able to engage in sophisticated, complex activities and thought processes.
- Spend more time out-of-doors… Healthy in many ways!
- Children learn life skills, such as cooking, in a natural way, by spending time with adults who are engaged in those activities.
- Children will learn to seek out assistance from many alternative sources, rather than relying on a classroom teacher to provide all the answers.